MAVERICK OF THE MONTH
Meet our “Maverick of the Month” – DAN LORING
Dan joined Team Maverick 18 months ago. He is a network administrator for our client, a trusted security company.
Congrats and thank you, Dan!
From my initial conversation with Dan, I knew he would be a perfect fit for the role
he is in today ~his overall technical knowledge, desire for his next career challenge & his personality! He has proven to be a great addition to the team. The feedback I receive regarding his work, dedication and knowledge level has always been above par!
It has been a pleasure to work with Dan!
Director of Technical Permanent Placement
Maverick Technology Partners
1. How long have you been in Information Technology?
I have been in the IT industry for over 20 years.
2. How did you get involved with your current position?
Via Michelle’s (Maverick’s Director of Permanent Placement) persistence – which I greatly appreciate!
3. What do you enjoy most about your job?
I find my job challenging – which I like and the people I work with are great.
4. What are your thoughts on the future of the IT industry?
It is always changing but not going away.
5. Where would you go if you won a free trip to anywhere in the world?
Tough to say, but I guess my top pick right now would be Australia.
6. What are your hobbies or things that you like to do in your free time?
I enjoy time with the kids, skiing, boating, golfing, pretty much anything outside.
7. What do you enjoy about working with Maverick?
Working with Maverick has been a great experience, their ability to find a job that matched my qualifications was fantastic.