MAVERICK OF THE MONTH January 2020
Congrats to JYOTHI SAMPANGI!
Jyothi leads off 2020 as our Maverick of the Month!
Jyothi joined Team Maverick last fall. She is currently supporting one of our Biotech customers in a test management role.
“Jyothi is wonderful to work with!
Her communication and resourcefulness are more than impressive”.
Beth Lins, Sr. Technical Recruiter, Maverick Technology Partners
1. How long have you been in Information Technology?
2. How did you get involved with your current position?
While I was looking for new opportunities on LinkedIn, Beth from Maverick approached me and provided me the details of this current opportunity and it turned out to be precisely what I was looking for!
3. What do you enjoy most about your job?
As a QA Associate, I always get the first glance of the product, which excites me. My job is to make it more user-friendly by providing feedback after validating the product, hence making it a seamless experience to the users while using the application.
4. What are your thoughts on the future of the IT industry?
There are many technologies at the present time in the IT arena. According to me the future of IT will lie within:
1. Artificial Intelligence in context of Machine Learning
2. Data Science
5. What advice would you give to your 20-year-old self?
Being a QA Associate is enjoyable. Looking back, I would say “having programming knowledge would add an extra feather to the cap”.
6. Where would you go if you won a free trip to anywhere in the world?
7. What are your hobbies or things that you like to do in your free time?
Listening to music, trying to cook new dishes and watching Korean drama.
8. What do you enjoy about working with Maverick?
I love the way Team Maverick takes care of their employees. Beth checks in with me often to see how I am doing and asks if her help is needed in any area.