Congrats to AJAY KUMAR!
Ajay joined Team Maverick in November of last year and is currently serving our customer as an AWS Solutions Architect. Maverick’s IT Recruiting Lead, Scott Conley, shares “Ajay is always happy to speak with me and answer any questions or provide information about the technologies he’s working on. He’s been a great consultant for Maverick Technology Partners!
Thank you Ajay.
- How long have you been in Information Technology?
- How did you get involved with your current position?
Scott submitted my resume to my current employer, a major pharmaceuticals corporation. He has a very good relationship with the agency that sponsors my Visa
- What do you enjoy most about your job?
The flexibility and great learning opportunities available. Also, my manager at Novartis is very supportive.
- What are your thoughts on the future of the IT industry?
The future of the IT industry is moving towards DevOps, Automation, Artificial Intelligence Blockchain, etc.
- What advice would you give to your 20-year-old self?
I would tell myself to consistently learn new technologies, and to be polite and a good listener.
- Where would you go if you won a free trip to anywhere in the world?
- What are your hobbies or things that you like to do in your free time?
Information Technology, I love learning new technologies!
- What do you enjoy about working with Maverick
1. The great people that work there!
2. Having lunch with Tim Adams, the President of Maverick
3. The flexibility the team allows, and the training provided. In my 11 years in the United States, Maverick is the first partner that has offered me free training.