“Maverick of the Month” for June 2018
Congrats to Anusha Peesari for being the chosen “Maverick of the Month” for June 2018. Anusha is a Project Coordinator and has been contracting for a preferred Maverick customer (a large diagnostic testing company) since April of 2017.
1. How long have you been in Information Technology?
It has been four years.
2. How did you get involved with your current position?
I was looking for a new job opportunity in Dice and Maverick Tech Partners had this position posted. The position matched exactly with what I was looking for.
3. What do you enjoy most about your job?
I like working on applications projects which I know will be very helpful in the future/for my future projects.
4. What are your thoughts on the future of the IT industry?
The rapid growth in IT technologies (day by day) will lead to more opportunities and career growth.
5. What advice would you give to your 20 year old self?
Explore new technologies and build your career by getting appropriate certifications and specialized training.
7. What are you hobbies or things you like to do in your free time?
8. What do you enjoy about working with Maverick?
The regular “check-ins”. My teammates at Maverick check in with me often via face to face visits, phone calls & emails to make sure that I’m comfortable at my work place.
Propose a question for the next Maverick of the Month:
How do you want to improve yourself in the next year?